In a message dated 4/23/2002 8:59:56 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I have learned that if I am anywhere below 150 3 hrs after I eat, that
>  within the next 2 hrs I will be way below 80.  Happens all the time.

Have you thought about doing some fasting basal testing?  . . . If it's a
consistent pattern like this, it could be your basals and not just the longer
"tail" on the Novolog.  (BTW, there is info on the IP web site about how to
do fasting basal tests -- as well as being described in detail in the Pumping
Insulin book).

 . . . just a thought . . .

Pumpmama to Katie