Re: [IP] Creatinine levels

From: "Wright, Laura" <email @ redacted>
>>>Anyone know about Creatinine levels?
Mine were:  Creatinine, Ur:  37.4 mg/dl, Creatinine Ur 24hr 673.2 mg/24 hr
(which was apparently Low), Creatinine Clearance 66 ml/min (which was also
low).   Laura >>>

Here is a site for lab tests: http://www.labtestsonline.org

I'm going to still stress that you follow what a nephrologist says and more
or less ignore *old wives' tales* and war stories. I'm now at 12% and we've
been battling this for 8 yrs since I reached 35%. Get the best tools from
the best professionals. (~_^)

DISCLAIMER:  This information is not intended to substitute for informed
medical advice. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a
health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified health care