[IP] Re: Lack of Control and Pregnancy

I was terribly out of control when I found out I was pregnant and my A1C's
were in the 14 range and I was also a smoker too(not anymore). As soon as I
found out, my doctor and I worked together to get my sugars under control and
this was when I didn't have my pump. It would be a lot better if your
daughter's sugars were under control at least 3 months before she got
pregnant, but if not, it is not a hopeless situation. I had a healthy boy, not
once,but twice. The best thing is to have everything under control first. Good