Creatinine Clearance 66 ml/min

Hi, my cc is 37% and has held at this level for almost year and a half.

When i first starting haveing problems I was at 19%, then I started

haveing hapatic treatments and it went up to 48%. A man that is haveing

treatments with me was at 70% and he said he was droping about 6-10%

a year before he started the treatments, but im sure this had alot to

do with his  habits. Yes this is cause for concern (66%), you

need to start now on taking care of this condition, eating, lifestyle,

and blood glucose levels all need extra attention. If you would like

to e-mail me I have lots to tell about what is down the road. If you

take care of this now you can add lots of years to a normal life.