[IP] How do Pump Mamas handle this fact?

Even though I am 30, I still do not eat on a schedule and my amounts vary
each day and each meal.  I usually eat first, then give my bolus, that way I
am not feeding and extra insulin that may have been given and not eaten for.
This works well for me and I have never had a problem with any extreme highs
or lows any significant times after eating.

MM 508 3/31/01
T1 18 years and counting