[IP] Creatinine levels

From: "Wright, Laura"
>>>Creatinine Clearance 66 ml/min (which was also low).  So should I really
be freaking out as much as I am about kidney
complications now or are these no big deal?
Thanks, Laura >>>

PLEASE get a referral to a nephrologist. Your function according to the
above number is now at 66%. If your endo balks, do whatever you can to
insist on that referral - or perhaps you have a PCP who will do it. My best
to you. (~_^)

Stand for something or you will fall for anything.