Re: [IP] carb counting & fiber

My dietician has me subtracting fiber, but only when there are more than
5gms of fiber in the meal. I am still preparing to get my pump on May 20th,
but the carb ratios I use on MDI(1:8 bfast, 1:14 rest of the time) seem to
work really well for me. At first I was not subtracting the fiber, and was
causing lows by giving myself too much insulin for high-fiber meals.

Type 1 7yrs, start pumping on May 20th.