RE: [IP] Quick Set Covers

>Could someone tell me if the Quick Set infusion set have to have the
>disconnect plain cap put on while showering? >Thank you, >Les H

I was told by MM that the caps were good to keep the part that sticks up on
the set from catching on things and lots of people like them for that
reason.  And, they told me it was not necessary to cap them when in the
shower, unless you were afraid you'd catch them on something and pull them
out.  I only cap mine in certain situations, but never in the shower.  YMMV.