[IP] Re: Quick Set Covers

Why does everyone seem to think that the quick set covers are so
difficult?  I have been using the quick sets for almost a year and I have
never had any problem with the covers. My pump trainer made it very clear
to me to always put the cover on when I am showering, is she just a
little over-cautious? I thought it was a genuine concern... has anyone
had probelms b/c they have left it off?

Sarah Arnal   Winnipeg, Manitoba 22 years oldType I- nine yearsMM508- 1
year