[IP] beth flood

I think you are going to be in for a pleasant
surprise. The pump allows 99% of us to deal with this
disease a little easier. If you have any questions
bring them here. There will be little quirks to figure
out and there is always someone here ready to help.
Also try to get the book Insulin Pumpers by John
Walsh. It is very helpful. I live in Ashtabula County,
so welcome neighbor. meg

Do You Yahoo!?