Re: [IP] What, ANOTHER one?

No Jennifer  I am not HOARDING, I would never think of doing such a
thing. It is not for me, it is for a friend, who just found out about two
months ago he is diabetic. He has been disabled for about TEN years, his
name is Barry , I let him use my computer from time to time , when I saw
the strips I immediately thought of him.

his E-MAIL address is email @ redacted mail.com