[IP] Another paradigm question

I am one the people who is eligible to upgrade to the paradigm; and I am
wavering on the fence trying to decide whether or not I should take it; and
in order to  make a more informed decision, I would ask question of you.
When I change the reservoir and tubing every three days, I use more insulin
(about 200 units) than the paradigm's capacity.  I figure that there has to
be someone else out there who is in the same boat as I am, if not, I would
be able to fall back on everyone else.

If I take the upgrade should I increase the frequency of when I do my
changes, or should I add additional insulin to the reservoir?

What is your opinion to this?