[IP] a HUGE thank you :)

This thank you goes out to EVERYBODY who made me feel
like one of you (US!!  :)), and especially to all of
you who sent me an email of welcome directly to my
personal account. I have to say that the time you have
all given me has been very helpful, enlightening, and
a true gift that I could not have received otherwise.
As the result of the welcome and support I have
received from all of you, I am thinking of starting a
Pump support group here in Bufffalo, NY in my spare
time this summer (somewhere after the end of the
semester, most likely :))

It has been a joy to check my email the last few days,
because everytime I have done so, I have received 3-5
new WELCOME ABOARD!! letters. I look forward to
keeping in touch with all of my new found friends who
deal with DM on a daily basis.

Take care, and keep those cards/letters/emails/ and
care flowing.

Do You Yahoo!?