Re: [IP] kinks in quicksets

--- email @ redacted wrote:
> Hi All,
> I switched to quicksets about 4 months ago, and have
> really liked them.  Recently, however, about 60% of
> the sets I insert don't work.  When I pull them out
I was having this kinking problem also. Some
suggestions from the list seemed to clear them up.
1. If using the inserter after inserting and you are
to press down on the top of  inserter to release the
needle...PRESS down firmly, it doesn't hurt and is
said to set the cannula better.(I had stopped using
the inserter because I had better luck for awhile and
this might have been why)
2. Also I find if I stand up when inserting it goes in
more smoothly.
I am lean also 5'4" 115lbs and use the 6mm cannula.
the longer ones kinked a lot. I haven't had a bad set
since doing this,( knock on wood). YMMV lol meg

Do You Yahoo!?