Re: [IP] counseling for 16 year old

We were members of the "Sugar Free Gang " here which is a support group for
kids and teens, but after 10 years of it, it got boring. I have more
important things to fight with them about so we quit going. As far as the
camps, both kids have had offers to go but neither wants to. Usually we spend
the entire summer camping together anyway. Hopefully my daughter will 'wake
up' soon and start caring again. Luckily my son is good about his care now.
Or I would need to be in a NUT HOUSE!
Doreen-mom of 2 teenage pumpers