From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Amy Robinson
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2002 11:25 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] One Touch Ultra

I got a One Touch Ultra today and I am so excited!!! I
did 1 test at lunch and I love it!!!It'll be really
great for college (which is why I wanted it), it's
small and only takes 5 seconds (I am used to 20!).
Also great for my upcoming vacation and being a
bridesmaid ina freind's wedding. So if anyone has
comments, good or bad, feel free to email me
personally!

Amy R.