Re: [IP] Difference between Type 1A and 1B

>Does anyone on this list know the difference between and Type 1A Diabetic
>a Type 1B Diabetic?

The last time I went to the endo (few weeks ago), he told me that one is
type 1s who've tested positive for the antibodies and the other is type 1s
who haven't been tested for the antibodies.  I was left wondering, of
course, are there any type 1s who have tested negative?  I suppose there are
type IIs who've burned out their beta cells - which would be basically the
same as a type I w/ no antibodies.  But are there any that present initially
as type I w/ no antibodies?