[IP] One Touch Ultra

I got a One Touch Ultra today and I am so excited!!! I
did 1 test at lunch and I love it!!!It'll be really
great for college (which is why I wanted it), it's
small and only takes 5 seconds (I am used to 20!).
Also great for my upcoming vacation and being a
bridesmaid ina freind's wedding. So if anyone has
comments, good or bad, feel free to email me

Amy R.

Do You Yahoo!?