[IP] counseling for 16 year old

I was wondering how many have at one time or another gone for counseling.  My 16 year old daugher just doesn't seem happy lately.  She takes really good care of herself, but doesn't like to talk about her diabetes at all.  I just feel like she is carrying this huge load on her shoulders and won't share it with me or her dad.  What do you think am I being a worry wart mother or is it a good idea to go to counseling at some point.  She has had diabetes for 6 six years and I think she is getting sick of it.