From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2002 6:42 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] islet

I just received informtaion from the people in Memphis that are doing islet
cell transplants.  Their info says that the patient is responsible for
costs.  Since this is a research study, I had assumed that they would pay
for it.  Am I missing something?  Surely the insurance company won't cover
it, it isn't even approved by the FDA yet, am I right?  So, what gives?

Anyway, in case anyone is interested, I have attached the info they sent me.
It's in Word format.

Julie Britt

>  <<Britt Ltr to primary care physician.doc>>  <<email cover letter.doc>>
> <<Panc-Islet book (UT).doc>>  <<Screening Survey.doc>>
fwd to IP list:
I just received informtaion from the people in Memphis that are doing islet
cell transplants.  Their info says that the patient is responsible for
costs.  Since this is a research study, I had assumed that they would pay
for it.  Am I missing something?  Surely the insurance company won't cover
it, it isn't even approved by the FDA yet, am I right?  So, what gives?

 <<Britt Ltr to primary care physician.doc>>  <<email cover letter.doc>>
<<Panc-Islet book (UT).doc>>  <<Screening Survey.doc>>

Julie Britt
Administrative Assistant, General Services
Lake Seminole Square
727-391-5278 x212

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type application/msword which had a
name of Britt Ltr to primary care physician.doc]

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type application/msword which had a
name of email cover letter.doc]

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type application/msword which had a
name of Panc-Islet book (UT).doc]

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type application/msword which had a
name of Screening Survey.doc]