[IPn] Please print this out

At the beginning of May, Insulin Pumpers will begin its Spring Pledge
drive. With your help we can shorten the pledge drive and hopefully
even raise a few extra dollars. Many business leaders have programs
to give to charity and I ask that you check with your employeer to
see if they will either provide a matching gift to your, make a
challenge or a gift to Insulin Pumpers to help us raise funds.

Print out this letter as a reminder.

Dear Friend,

You are invited to join a select group of business leaders who
support Insulin Pumpers, a world wide non-profit agency dedicated to
helping those with diabetes live better lives by helping to solve the
everyday problems of living with diabetes.

Your generous contribution will help us continue to bring this
service to the thousands of Insulin Pumpers members across North
America and around the world. You can help by:

Making a contribution of $250, $500, $1000 or more to the Spring fund
raising drive as a direct contribution or a matching challenge. Every
gift you make goes to the benefit of the adults and children with
diabetes. We need these funds and can't get them without your help.

Please give us your support, today. As you consider this request,
keep in mind that our work benefits all of those with diabetes.

I look forward to welcoming you to our family of supporters.

With most sincere personal thanks,

Michael A. Robinton
Executive Director

For additional information about Insulin Pumpers, please visit our
web site at:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022