Re: [IP] using MM508 & Disentronics Infustion Sets ??

Just to let you know, Joshua, age 10 and p umping with his Dis H-Tron+ for 2
years_ has also been using the MM sets for the past 1+ years.  Both companies
have insurance updates done every year (Tricare) and that is that.  They know
you need them if you are ordering them.  I don't know if MM has a letter of
necessity.  Shoot all our endo did way back when was put in the request for
the pump and it was approved the next day.  But we have not had any trouble
getting the MM sets for the Dis pump.

mom to Joshua