Re: [IP] Miss America

I was at the ADA conference as well Jan, I also met former Miss America,
Nicole Johnson. The best workshop was by far the advanced Pump class. A
few of us discussed that next years conference should have the entire
day dedicated to Pump class. 45 minutes was hardly enough time to answer
everyone's questions. I was surprised I knew the answer to all the
questions being asked, which I've learned through this website. I met a
lot of old and new pumpers who never heard of insulin-pumpers.org, so I
steered them this direction, they were all very interested in joining. I
also enjoyed looking at all the different pumps and meters.