[IP] kinks in quicksets

Hi All,

I switched to quicksets about 4 months ago, and have really liked them.  Recently, however, about 60% of the sets I insert don't work.  When I pull them out (usually within a few hours of insertion, when my bg starts rising), they are bent in half.  I haven't changed my technique or lost weight.  I have put on some muscle, but I still have fatty spots.  I'm not exceptionally thin, about 5'6" and 130.

The woman I talked to at Minimed thought I was inserting into scar tissue, but I have been type 1 for 28 years and have never had problems with scar tissue.

I've been changing my set every 2-3 days.

I've tried the softsets and sils.  I found the sils painful to insert, and had trouble getting the angle right (some were too shallow.)  I have a sil serter, so maybe I'll have more luck with that.

Anybody else been through this?  I'd appreciate suggestions.

Thanks very much,