[IP] Monday Night Chat Tonight

Hi folks,

Is anyone else having weird weather?  This past week we had temps in the
90's, and then yesterday it snowed several inches.  Strange.

Anyway, I'd like to invite you to join us in chat tonight, newbies and
non-newbies alike.  Chat will be in the Anytime room at 9pm Eastern time
(2AM GMT).

Here is the chat shortcut http://insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml.  Just
enter the full email address that you signed up for IP with and then the
password is "pumper" in lower case letters with no quotes.

See you there~