[IP] Re:Working out...

On 4/21/02 7:35 PM, "insulin-pumpers-digest" <email @ redacted>

> Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 15:40:20 -0700
> From: Sue Kinzelman <email @ redacted>
> Subject: Re: [IP] weight loss difficulties
> ??? You mean more than ...
> "work out at the gym 6 days a week for 60-90 minutes each time"
> I don't know about you, but I'd be ready to fall over if I worked out this
> much.
> Bruce Fried wrote:
>> try to do some sort of excise

No, actually Bruce wrote 'Excise' which I think is a form of Tax. Either
levy an excise tax on yourself so you can't afford to eat-bank it into a T
bill or something, or levy an excise tax on your loved ones and friends to
afford the gym and some neat lookin' workout clothes :>)

Just being silly.....

Jenny Sutherland
mailto:email @ redacted