[IP] ezManager - accurate?

< downloaded the E-Z Manager and I do not recommend it -
it does calculate the bolus, but so what? It's not accurate.>

YMMV - I found it very accurate.  After setting the carb:insulin ratio
(which is adjustable by time of day - helpful if you have a different ratio
for breakfast than lunch) and setting the upper limit of your target range,
the program will calculate the insulin needed (to the 1/10th of a unit) for
the entire meal.  The harder part is estimating the portion sizes, but that
would be the same with or without the PDA assistance.

Tom "Pump Daddy" Wellman