From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Pat Bannon
Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2002 9:08 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] sleepovers

AFter the last check before bedtime , if it is around 150-200 you don't have
to worry the rest of the night , right?  Does she sleep in too?  If it is
lower than that, just eat a little extra, check again and then go to sleep ,

You're daughter sounds like she has lots of  GOOD friends!  She's lucky!!!!