[IP] Miss America

You aren't going to believe this but I copied and am pasting a space between
each word!!  My keyboard is under warranty and a new one with the same
special software will be sent. Other styles will not work w/this PC. :((
This one cannot be repaired. This is sure challenging my very-limited PC

We went to the ADA conf. in Chicago yesterday 4/20/02. It was terribly cold
walking into the bldg from the pkg lot. There were 650 registered. My
hugsband & I went to diff sessions. We heard Nicole Johnson, Miss America
'99 speak but it was very disappointing that there was no light on her
making it almost impossible to see her in that dimly-lit lrg H.S. aud.

BTW, she took a test and I didn't see her LICK!! Any DM girls wanting to
follow in her footsteps might want to consider dropping that ((disgusting))
habit. ;)

She was then at the MM booth to sign autographs on a MM poster w/her pics on
it. I took my autographed pic she sent me for the BASH for her to sign the
back. She *remembered* it and said she was so glad to finally meet. She said
she had to give me a hug - there's nothing to her. <VBG> Then she saw my
hugsband and hugged him tooooo! I guess I have some *unattainable* goals.
LOL  The biggest disappointment was I took my new digital camera and we
couldn't get it to work!!!!!

One of the duties of partners in a long-term marriage is to check for stray
hairs. TODAY (after yesterday) I saw a few stray chin hairs!!! My hugsband
may have to be replaced!!! lol

He & I went to a pump session and we both noticed the level of questions,
outlook, enthusiasm, knowledge and etc. of the attendees were on a much
higher level than the other sessions. It was a good day. (~_^)

I refuse to think of them as chin hairs. I think of them as stray
eyebrows. -Janette Barber-