[IP] "Need a geek"

Sue Kinzelman wrote:  "I'd like to be able to write something where I
fill out an HTML form
with my glucose numbers and other data, that data gets sent to either
CGI, Java, or JavaScript program, which appends the data to an ongoing
HTML file that I can browse."

I'm not certain whether this is what you had in mind (since I have no
idea what "VBS" jmeans) , but, on a posting to the site on March 22,
Andrew Aronoff {email @ redacted] wrote about three VBS scripts that
he was making available which can be used in connection with data
dowloads from a One Touch Ultra.  I gather from his posting that you just
contact him to obtain the program(s).