[IP] No help at first aid station

Hello.  I just wanted to comment on a situation I encountered today.  My
husband and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary at the Braves Game
in Atlanta.  I forgot to bring my B.S. checker and felt I was getting low
at a certain time during the game. It is hard to tell sometimes since
being on the pump.  I went to the First Aid station only to be told that
they didn't have a sugar checker.  I kind of feel that might just be one
of the main things they might need to have!  The man that checked my
purse at the gate asked if that was an insulin pump I was wearing, so I
know they are aware of it.  I was wondering if anyone else has found this
a prob?  Who should I contact to ask about this?  Julie --- Robert Carden---
email @ redacted EarthLink: The #1 provider of the Real