[IP] Better control, but not perfect

Hello.  I would just like to comment on my experience since being on the
pump for 6 weeks. ( Animas, R1000).  My Sugars were so out of control
that I felt like just giving up on shots completely!  Since going on pump
therapy and really working on counting carbs, and checking my sugar up to
10 + times a day, and keeping good records, I have gotten my B.S. from an
average of 275 to 125!  Yes, I do have highs sometimes, and yes I have
lows sometimes, but overall, my health is so much better with an overall
average of normal sugars.  I would like to encourage those who are having
probs. with their sugars to the point that they see NO improvement to
talk to these wonderful people on this site.  I have read and learned a
ton here.  Good luck to everyone.  Julie --- Robert Carden---
email @ redacted EarthLink: The #1 provider of the Real