Re: [IP] Re:Flying with the pump

Most security people know what an insulin pump is. Because you will be
carrying supplies and such with you, you will need to carry your insulin in
the box with the prescription label on it. My pharmacy gave me a pill bottle
large enough to hold my insulin vial with the insulin prescription label on

I don't even tell anybody I'm wearing a pump. It only set off an alarm once
and I got wanded -- I told the lady I had an insulin pump clipped to my
waistband (under my sweater) and she just nodded.

Jan and Elvis

In a message dated 4/21/02 5:14:52 PM US Eastern Standard Time,