[IP] weight loss difficulties

I take about 80U/day of humalog via pump and am having no success at losing
weight.  I work out at the gym 6 days a week for 60-90 minutes each time.  I
do both weights and cardio.  I eat about 1200-1600 calories per day and
drink 5-10 glasses of H2O a day and have been doing all of this since
mid-January and have lost no weight, not even a pound.  The nutritionist has
no idea what else I can do. I am very overweight and the pounds should be
melting off. Any suggestions?