[IP] Beach & Pump

<does anyone have any suggestions about going to the beach with a pump?
Sand, saltwater, heat (these can't be good for the pump or the insulin - MM

As noted by other pumpers, the water resistant case is a good option.  You
might put a frio in the case (you can also get frio-type headbands and put
in the case with the pump.  When I'm in the sun and sand, I put the pump in
a zipper-type baggie and keep it covered (and out of the hot sand).  If I'm
swimming for a short time, I just disconnect... If I'm in the water for a
longer time, I use the clear case (wonder if the alarm would scare off the

Tom "Pump Daddy" Wellman