Re: [IP] sleepovers

>I felt I was imposing on the mom to do a later check when they were
> >asleep.

Just wanted to throw a comment in here.  Remembering when I was in
elementary school and had or went to sleep-overs .... do you honestly think
anybody is really going to be sleeping?

We always had all kind of snacks that we munched on all night, and if I was
a little on the high side that night or the next morning, I dealt with it