Re: [IP] sleepovers

In a message dated 4/21/02 9:53:51 AM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> Unfortunately, just like snowflakes, no 2 cases are alike...

I understand...I went over all plans with the mom before Mary knew of the
sleepover......I wouldn't not have let her go otherwise....plus I wouldn't
leave this to the last minute and *drop* it on the mom.....I always find out
aheadof time if the mom is willing....I was appalled as I stood in her home
and Mom's dropped off the daughters....one with a nebulizer as a surprise and
two with no RSVP and complete strangers (these were 6-8 yos)...........so, as
I know no two are alike, I believe a little planning goes a long way.....and
I believe that was the original question....