Re: [IP] sleepovers

In a message dated 4/21/02 9:42:29 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Thanks Beverly!  We can handle checking while she is awake.  My daughter
> understands how to do the carb ratio and bolus part very well.  I just
> don't
> know how to ask my daughter's friend's mom to check after they are asleep.
> Do you think we will be ok not checking when they are asleep? Thanks again

I can't imagine the mom minding waking her to do a check especially if there
is nothing else she needs to do......my friend did have Mary do a correction
at about 3 am.....Me? I would ask and if she is uncomfortable, then I would
sent a bedtime range for safety......I am looking forward to my daughter
understanding  her  carbs/ratios....the pump is so freeing.....