Re: [IP] ' need a geek

There is a website called RxLearn where you and your dr
or cde both sign up. Then you authorize them to view
your information. No one can access it but you, by name
and password (dr/cde have their own as well - their
account will show all of their patients that elect to
sign up at the site). It tracks all kinds of things -
bgs, a1c, weight, health stuff and can do some graphs.
Don't know if this is the same type of thing you had in
mind but it's worth checking out. Oh...it's also free.

Take care, Kerri
~*~this is where my quote would be if I had one~*~