[IP] ' need a geek

I'd like to be able to write something where I fill out an HTML form
with my glucose numbers and other data, that data gets sent to either
CGI, Java, or JavaScript program, which appends the data to an ongoing
HTML file that I can browse. Does anyone have any ideas on which would
be best to use? JavaScript, Java, Perl, CGI? This wouldn't be for the
general public, except the html file would be available for my CDE to
look at. But most of it would all take place behind my firewall . Can
anyone help me out?... point me in the right direction? give me some
tips? 8-) Or has someone done this already? Or are there any glucose
software programs that do this already?