Re: [IP] FYI Glucowatch Now Available!

Well in theory it is avaliable now but the reality is a little different.
The training package contains a questionare the the sales people will not
accept your order until you discuss it with them. Unfortunetely they will
only send the training package as hardcopy via US Mail (no fax, no e-mail,
no web download) and they are dragging their feet on this. I requested my
package on Monday 4/15 and still have not received it. Their sales
supervisor was completely unimpressed with the argument that the longer it
took them to get the package into my hands the longer before their income
stream starts. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.