Re: [IP] Pizza Bolus question

Good morning all!  I have been on the pump for almost
3 weeks now and just last Wed. tried the square wave
feature for the first time with Pizza.  Like most of
us, Pizza is one of our problem foods.  Happy to say
that the square wave worked great.  Spiked a little at
first, but then leveled off at 115...
But, to address your question about fat, pizza and BS
levels.  I think that it will be a constant numbers
game for us.  Your experience last time may not mirror
the next Fri. night pizza :-) Just like my first good
square wave experience may not repeat itself next
time.  I think that so much of how we digest depends
on so many variables.  Actually, for me, your numbers
do not sound that bad, plus you were right on it,
which is good.  In the past I have been forced to
chase BS numbers of 300-400 after pizza!   Blessings,
Cynthia