[IP] Re: Disetronic batteries

<<I rebuilt my Disetronic battery pack myself using Energizer 357 batteries,
following the instructions found on the IP-website. I did this on March
7th. I'm still using the same battery pack, and it's 6 weeks later. I NEVER
got this long out of the batteries provided by Disetronic.>>

     The latest batteries that I have from Disetronic have been lasting MUCH
longer than the ones last summer.  The two in current use have been in since
January 20 - electronics and February 20 - motor battery.  This compares to
several electronics batteries that only lasted 3 weeks last August and
Barbara, Mum of Claire 8