Re: [IP] Post pump HbA1c

Ann,

More specifically, Michael wants us to post our A1c's along with other data
in the Stat form.

          http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/cgi/archives/stats.shtml

This will be added anonymously to the details that can be seen at

          http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/about.shtml

and will provide more compelling testimony to the benefits of insulin
pumping!     :>)

George