Re: [IP] Disetronic batteries

"Annie Wall" <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Hi,  Just a word to the wise.  When I order my infusion sets and resevoirs
> from MiniMed at the same time I order batteries, my insurance only applies
> my co-pay to the whole order so I end up not relly paying anything for the
> batteries.  It really makes sense finding out what your insurance company
> will pay.  If you can get infusion sets, resevoirs AND batteries at the
> time for one co-pay, why not?

I think you missed the point of Roselea's post, which is the batteries that
have been coming from Disetronic have been COMPLETELY unreliable, and I
agree with Roselea, to a point.  At some time they seem to have changed
vendors and the latest packs I have gotten, well I'm still using a set that
I changed about the same time as Roselea.  I'm not for sure, but Disetronic
may be over it's "battery failure" problem.  Maybe a bit too late for some
of us.   :>(