Re: [IP] New Animas Pump

Denise:
    The head of pump support for the Animas Corporation is Betsy Norsworthy
(email @ redacted). I spoke to her today on an unrelated matter, and
mentioned your situation to her. She indicated that they are always glad to help
new users. They have a full staff of trainers available. If you have any
questions contact Animas customer support at 1-877-937-7867 (1-877-YES-PUMP). I
have been on the Animas pump since December, and these people have been
absolutely incredible to work with, and I have been a pain in their butts ;-).
Good luck, and happy pumping.

Mike Nolan

P.S. : I do not work for Animas, nor am I receiving any benefit from this
message. I just believe that excecllent servicee should be recognized.