[IP] Re new Animas pump

Nicole said:
>>Animas, however, stresses not to start the pump without training. I don't
know if this holds true for people who have already been on another pump. <<

It is always a good thing... [I am NOT Martha Stewart, :<)]... to go over
your new pump with a trainer, especially when the new pump is a different
brand or a different model than the last one. Sometimes, we are mentally
programmed to automatically make one piece of equipment do the same thing as
the last one in use. (Anyone still trying to shift the gear shift on an
automatic shift car? or try to adapt from the column shift to the console
shift? I did! )  You'd be surprised what you might have to "unlearn."  It is
best to be conservative. You might have a problem, need to call customer
service, and then find out the problem might have been avoided with live

All the best,