[IP] Re: PDA

> From: email @ redacted
> Subject: Re: [IP] Diabetes technology
> Two companies (AccuCheck is one of them -- I forget the other) are making BG
> meters for PDAs. I think something should be out this year.
> Jan and Elvis
I hope so, I bought my Handspring last year when they said the Freestyle
would be out in Nov. Dec.
While I do like it, I could've waited had I known they'd take so long to
bring the 'Wilbur' out. The "other" was Freestyle. Theirs would be a snap in
module in which to put the sensor strip in and do the test, then it would
automatically be entered into the Handspring.

Jenny Sutherland
mailto:email @ redacted