Re: [IP] Site samples and the "perfect" site

You said so much-this might help a number of situations. I use the IV3000 from MM. I put it down first on the skin where the site will end up. It has been said that this procedure will reduce infection and not allow bad things to get to the site. Thanks for your observations.
Subject: [IP] Site samples and the "perfect" site