Re: [IP] Site samples and the "perfect" site

Your best bet is to work on the fact that the Animas can deliver as small as
0.05u/hr, and basal changes can be by 0.05u/hr instead of 0.1u/hr like the
others, that is what helped my case with my insurance company!  Of course the
100% waterproof feature did help too, but for me what clinched it was I
needed to be able to adjust the basal in a smaller amount- I was falling
right in between the amounts that I could get on the Minimed!

aka Mouse